With over 35 years of experience, Eurofins Vaccine Development Services comprehensive capabilities supports vaccine development programs from pre-clinical to human pharmacology studies [phase I trials], therapeutics exploratory studies [phase II], clinical efficacy and safety studies [phase III] and post authorization surveillance [phase IV]. With large sample numbers distributed over many locations, a need for expert global logistics support to maintain specimen integrity, quick turnaround time of results and the necessity for globally combinable data, Eurofins is your go-to partner to support your Vaccine Development programs. Next to these services, Eurofins can also support clients in the manufacturing of protein-based vaccine candidates or vaccines consisting of live, attenuated or inactivated microbes.
Global Laboratory CRO to support multi center, multi country studies in over 85 countries worldwide
- Assay development, transfer, and fit-for-purpose validation
- Safety and Efficacy Testing
- Immunoassays including
- Luminex® Microbead arrays
- MSD® electrochemiluminescence
- Flow Cytometry including 25 Color NovoCyte® QuanteonTM and BD FACSymphonyTM A5 (27 color)
- Immunogenicity, ADA and NAb Testing
- Molecular Testing including
- qPCR, RT-PCR, ddPCR
- Sanger and NGS sequencing
Blood, Serum, Plasma, Sputum, Oral Mucosa, Nasal Swab, Nasal Lavage, Pulmonary Lavage, Urine, Stool, Occlusive Dressings, Surface Lesions, Anogenital Area.
Eurofins Kits Packing and Distribution
- 3 wholly owned Kit Packing and Distribution facilities in USA, Europe and China.
- Over 25 years of experience providing sample collection kits for Clinical Trials, Commercial DNA Testing, Clinical Monitoring Programs and Post Marketing Surveillance, both inside and outside Eurofins.
- High quality GMP and FDA compliant specimen and transportation kits to be distributed worldwide, including Home Collection Kits.
Eurofins PBMC Network
- 35+ qualified and harmonized laboratory locations worldwide
- New locations being added steadily based on new study requirements
- Global service offering effective harvesting, processing, cryopreservation, and analysis of peripheral blood
mononuclear cell (PBMCs)
- We have supported 25+ different Sponsor defined processing protocols, including less than 24 hours TAT and less than 8 hours TAT requirements
- Specialized downstream testing services include Cell Based Assays, (Flow Cytometry, EliSpot), RNA/DNA isolation and sequencing analysis, Protein extraction and quantification, and Virology specimen stabilization.